1071-3 Course Selection Notice and Updated Course Schedule
(1) For the courses with time adjustment (including required course), course selection system will delete the old time selection and add in the new time selection automatically.
(2)If the add-in course with new time causes course schedule conflict, Curriculum Section will inform the student by e-mail. Student will have to delete the overlapping course before enrolling deadline.
(3) During Stage II and Stage III course selection period, if students drop of the course that has reached the maximum capacity, the quota won’t be released immediately but after a period (e.g., 10 minutes or 1 hour) randomly.
(4)Period：2018/09/03 (Mon.)12:00 p.m.~ 2018/09/17(Mon.)12:00 p.m.
- The first day 09/03(Mon.)12:00 p.m. is open only to fourth-year students and the prolonged study students of the two-year undergraduate program, and graduate students.
- The second day 09/04(Tue.)12:00 p.m. is open for all students.
(5)On-line course selection system:
- YZU homepage/Course Selection System/On-line Course Selection.https://isdna1.yzu.edu.tw/Cnstdsel/default.aspx
- YZU homepage/Portal/Academics/Elective System/ Course Selection System/On-line Course Selection.
(6) Students should always be aware of the individual Confirmation of 1061 online course sign-up sheets at Portal / Academics / Elective System / Course Selection List / Confirmation. The sheet mentioned above must be confirmed on line by 10/01/2018, when credit fees refund calculation will be made for prolonged students.